Original Anderlecht RSC Home Jersey 1990-1992 - L

On sale
Sale price

Regular price €99,00
( / )
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Click here to be notified by email when Original Anderlecht RSC Home Jersey 1990-1992 - L becomes available.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

  • Home Jersey
  • Year: 1990-1992
  • Player: Marc Degryse, Michel De Wolf, Luc Nullis
  • Size: L (53 cm x 74 cm)
  • Brand: Adidas
  • Sponsor: Generale bank
  • Details: Good condition, pulls on the shirt

The Brusselers had a poor start to the season, winning only one of their first five games. Since Anderlecht began their season later than most clubs, they were immediately playing catch-up. Meanwhile, Standard Liege, Sporting Charleroi, and AA Gent, coached by René Vandereycken, had excellent starts. Of these, Gent maintained their strong performance the longest, becoming autumn champions and staying in the lead well into the period after the winter break. Defending champions Club Brugge were less competitive in the 1990/91 season. Anderlecht defeated Club Brugge 5-1 at Astridpark, with Luc Nilis scoring a hat-trick, and later won 2-0 in Bruges. Matches against KV Mechelen and Gent were more competitive, with Anderlecht drawing both home and away against these teams. The three clubs were closely matched, ultimately forming the top three in the standings. Anderlecht eventually emerged victorious after a thrilling contest, finishing three points ahead of Mechelen and six ahead of Gent, who fell to third place in the final stages of the competition. Anderlecht secured the championship on the 32nd matchday with a narrow win in the Brussels derby against RWDM. This victory also marked Anderlecht's 1000th win in the first division. When Marc Degryse scored the winning goal late in the match, an enthusiastic Aad de Mos stormed onto the pitch wearing a dragon jacket, celebrating with the crowd. Following his lead, hundreds of supporters also invaded the pitch, forcing the referee to end the match prematurely, much to the frustration of the RWDM players who unsuccessfully demanded that the match be resumed.