AS Roma - La Lupa
- Type: Away Jersey Longsleeve edition #16 of
- Francisco Totti
- Year: 1992-1993
- Player: Thomas Häßler, Aldair, Claudio Caniggia
- Size: M (51 cm x 67,5 cm)
- Brand: Adidas
- Sponsor: Barilla
- Details: Very good condition, player issue version witb sublimated number 16 as worn by Francesco Totti. Damage on the back, ee picture!
Another classic piece of football art that makes the hearts of shirt collectors beat faster. The team that was founded in Rome in 1927 played in the 1992-1993 season in this beautiful jersey from the German brand Adidas. At the beginning of the decade, Roma suffered a trauma when they lost the final of the UEFA Cup to compatriot Inter 2-1. Unfortunately Roma did not achieve their best results in the 90s, the performances were generally underwhelming. But this was compensated with the outfits of the Romans, because year after year they produced beautiful shirts.
Francisco Totti is considered one of the greatest players of his generation. He spent his entire career playing for A.S. Roma. He is also a former captain of the Italian national team. The legend won several honours during his career, both at club and international level. Some of the most notable include:
- Serie A: 2001
- Coppa Italia: 2007, 2008, 2010
- Supercoppa Italiana: 2001, 2007
- UEFA Super Cup: 2001
- FIFA World Cup: 2006
- Italian Footballer of the Year: 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007
- European Golden Shoe: 2007
- UEFA Euro 2000 Team of the Tournament
- UEFA Club Footballer of the Year: 2001
- FIFPro World XI: 2005
- Ballon d'Or runner-up: 2005
He also won numerous individual awards and accolades during his career, such as the Golden Foot, the Golden Foot Legends, the Oscar del Calcio, and the Golden Foot Hall of Fame.