Original Foggia Calcio *Match-issued* Away Jersey #8 Seno 1992-1993- L
Foggia Calcio -Satanelli
- Type: *Match-Issued* Away Jersey #8 Andrea Seno
- Year: 1992-1993
- Player: Simone Tiribocchi, Andrea Ardito, Taddei
- Size: L (56 cm x 71,5 cm)
- Brand: Lotto
- Sponsor: Banca Mediterranea
- Details: Excellent condition, match issued shirt with sublimated number and all other details sublimated as well. Classic Adidas trefoil. Possibly worn by Andrea Seno. Other sponsor was applied over the sublimated sponsor, see the stitching marks in the shirt.
Calcio Foggia managed to win the Serie B championship in 1991 and was promoted to the highest football league in Italy. In their first season at the highest level they finished in a respectable nineth place. In this Jersey they played their second season at the highest level.